My daughter gave me her favorite recipe for lettuce wraps and I have to admit ,they are super easy and good. These make great appetizers or a good low calorie main meal. I like them served at room temperature.
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast, finely chopped
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup Bangkok Padang Peanut Sauce
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, divided into leaves
Mix chicken, water chestnuts, peanuts, and green onions. Add enough peanut sauce to moisten chicken mixture to your liking. Serve with lettuce leaves.