With New Year’s coming up, it is time for some good appetizers. Here is a favorite recipe of mine. These can be made ahead and frozen until ready to use.
- 1 3 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons green chilies, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons green olives, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon onion, minced
- 5 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1 can crescent rolls
Combine cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green chilies, green olives, minced onion and pepper sauce. Divide crescent rolls into 4 rectangles. Spread mixture on the rectangles. Roll each rectangle in jelly roll style and cut into 10 slices. Bake @ 400 degrees on cookie sheets for 12 minutes.