Supercharged cookie recipe.
2 sticks butter
1 cup brown cane sugar firmly packed
1/2 cup white cane sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 & 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 cups Quaker old fashioned oats uncooked
1 cup raisins
6 ounces M&M’s milk chocolate
6 ounces M&M’s peanut butter
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in oats, raisins and M&M’s. Mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet then move to wire rack.
Cooking time (duration): 11 Minutes