- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 8 ounce carton Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 large package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 large package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- Chocolate bar, grated
Mix together: flour, butter and pecans until crumb like. Press into bottom of a 9×13 inch pan and bake until golden brown (350 degrees for 15-20 minutes). Cool.
Make a mixture of cream cheese, powdered sugar and the Cool Whip. Spread over cooled crust. For the top layer, mix pudding mixes with milk until smooth and thickened. Spread over cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining topping over top and sprinkle with grated chocolate bar. Refrigerate until serving.