Here’s another old family favorite recipe. This was the recipe to fix when the kids had friends over. Everybody loves these easy to make pizza burgers.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp sweet basil
- salt, pepper, garlic to taste
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 pkg (8 oz) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg hamburger buns, halved
- Brown together the hamburger, onion, oregano and basil.
- When browned, add the salt, pepper, garlic, and tomato soup.
- Cook over low hear for 20 min.
- Let cool slightly and add cheese.
- Spoon pizza mixture open-faced on buns.
- Bake for 15 to 20 min @ 350 degrees.