Here is a great family favorite recipe. It is tasty and easy to make and has that great Reuben sandwich flavor. Make it soon and enjoy!
- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 pound can sauerkraut, rinsed
- 2 cups uncooked wide noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Brown hamburger and onion. Put half of hamburger in casserole. Top with sauerkraut, rest of hamburger, noodles and cover with soups. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Cover with cheese, mix together and bake for 30 more minutes.