This recipe originally was from D’Amico and Sons, but I have modified it a bit. It can be a main dish salad if you add the chicken. I prefer it as a side salad without the chicken. It is fabulous, easy, and always gets rave reviews. Create your own unique flavor using flavored olive oils.
- 8 oz penne pasta, cooked
- 3/4 cup sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup pitted Kalamata olives, cut in half
- 3/4 cup Feta Cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley (sometimes I leave this out)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 cups chopped cooked chicken (optional)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a large bowl combine all ingredients, adding olive oil and lemon juice last. Chill before serving.