This is always a crowd pleaser and so easy to make. It is one of my favorite recipes to make for potlucks. You will love it, too.
- 1 large bag shredded cabbage with carrots
- 2 pkg ramen noodles (do not cook), beef flavored, crushed into small pieces
- 2 small cans Mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 bunches green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 2 packages beef seasoning from noodles
- 1/4 cup sugar
- Mix together the cabbage, noodles, oranges, almonds, and onions in a large bowl.
- Mix the oil, vinegar, sugar and seasoning together.
- Pour dressing over dry ingredients in bowl.
Let set at least one hour before serving