This is a new favorite recipe that I just recently found in the Penzey Spice Newsletter. It was contributed by Debbie Alexander. I really enjoyed the flavors and the ease of preparation. I did increase some of the spice amounts.
- Place the chicken and the Cajun Seasoning in a plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken and cook 5-7 minutes or until chicken loses it’s pink color.
- Add the peppers, onions, and mushrooms and stir for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add the half & half and the remaining seasonings and heat through.
- Serve the chicken over the cooked egg noodles or pasta.
Leave a Reply