As stated in an earlier post, I prefer homemade salad dressings over store bought dressings. Not only are they easy, but they are inexpensive, too. Here is one of my favorite recipes for a vinaigrette. It is not only good on a salad of fresh greens, but also on potato salad or a vegetable salad.
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
Mix all ingredients together and blend well.
Leave a Reply