Everyone loves these potatoes and this has become my familly’s favorite recipe for them. I’m sure there are several versions, but I highly recommend this one.
- 1 package frozen shredded hash browns (Mrs Dell’s is good), thawed
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups sour cream (1 pt)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2 to 3 cups crushed corn flakes
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Coat bottom of 9×13 glass pan with 1/2 cup melted butter. Mix sour cream, milk and chicken soup in bowl. Layer 1/2 of the hash browns, 1/2 of the soup mixture and 1/2 of the cheese. Repeat layers. Sprinkle top with crushed corn flakes. Drizzle with the 2 tablespoons of melted butter. Bake for 1 hour @ 350 degrees.
Leave a Reply