This is a cherished favorite recipe that I received when a co-worker sweet talked a Mexican Restauranter into giving it to her. He made her swear to not tell his Mother! So their names shall remain anonymous. This is a simple recipe, but delicious.
- 15 Tomatillos (aka green tomatoes), chopped fine
- 3 Jalapeno peppers, seeds removed, chopped fine
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro leaves, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped fine
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped fine
Mix all finely chopped ingredients together. And “NO lime juice” per our Mexican friend.