This is another favorite bread machine recipe of mine. The parmesan cheese and Italian spices are a real winner. It makes a great sandwich with that leftover Thanksgiving turkey.
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 Tablespoon Italian spice
- 1/2 cup dry milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Place all ingredients in pan in order suggested by your bread machine.
- Add more water of flour as needed. Dough should be soft and pull away from pan.
- Substitute milk for the water and dry milk.
- Substitute a combination of spices for the Italian spice.
Leave a Reply