I ran across this old favorite recipe recently and thought I would share it. It is a good recipe to have on hand during the Holidays. Also it is a great recipe for using up those little dabs of ingredients that aren’t enough to do much with.
- 3 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter, slightly melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/3 cup (14 ounce can) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
In a large bowl, combine all of the above ingredients and blend thoroughly.
Now for the fun part, choose 1 1/2 cups of an item or combination of items from the list below or anything of your choosing. Also you can divide the batter and add different ingredients to each portion.
- any flavor baking chips (chocolate, peanut butter, butterscotch, etc)
- cornflakes or other cereal
- dried fruits
- sunflower seeds
Drop cookies by level tablespoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. Bake @ 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Remove from baking sheet immediately.
Leave a Reply