This is an easy and delicious recipe that my daughter made in Home Economics Class, back in the 90’s.
- 2 large, ripe avocados
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped chile serrano
- 1 Medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon finely chopped cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Peel avocado and cut into chunks, remove seed.
- In a bowl, mash avocados with a fork until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Put one avocado seed in container and add a squeeze of lemon juice.
- Cover tightly.
Leave a Reply